Final project

Posted by: ecastill

November 27th, 2011 >> Uncategorized

My final project will consist of a short animation that is made primarily in photoshop, maybe pencil depending if i am able to understand the software. With photoshop taking a about 50 images for the gif, i may make several sections on the clip and find a way to play them on my blog. (The finished project will be displayed on my blog.) I want the gif to be bigger then the animation assignment we had, maybe slightly bigger. The subject matter will be cartoonish.

man v technology

I am going to the make the quality cartoon like in a gif format.  I don’t want any sound on this work. I looked back on the artist Pipilotti Rist, and i enjoy seeing the colors and different angles in her work so i want to incorporate  that style into my final project.

I was inspired buy these photos above. My idea is to make a cartoon about a robot who then looks into the mirror to see his reflection a human boy. The boy and robot mirror each others movement then suddenly the boy makes a random movement then jumps out of the mirror.

work————–

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 27th, 2011 at 1:30 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.